Will is TWO!!!!

Poor, sad little 3rd child. . .turning 2 for you is just not any sort of priority to your dear ol' mom like it was for your older brothers.  Not a single gift.  You were lucky to get cupcakes!!!

You hear of the demise of your caring as a mother for things like this, and you think 'that will never happen to me!  I will always care and put great thought and effort into my children's birthdays!'. . .oh vain and foolish woman!!  Nevertheless, William is such a great joy and such a great baby!  I guess he's not really a baby anymore, now is he?  He is talking so much, which compared to Evan (sorry Evan), is such a RELIEF!!!!  A child who can communicate!!!  It's pretty much awesome.  Anyhow, Will has his daddy and also his Aunt Julie wrapped around his little finger.  He loves Julie. . .mmmmm. . . maybe more than he loves me.  No joke.  If she's here and he knows it, he wants to be with her.  If she is up here and needs to run downstairs for one little thing, he cannot bear to let her out of his sight and has to go with her!!  She loves it, except for the fact that he's pretty heavy now, and carrying him back up 2 flights of stairs is exhausting!  Now, me personally, I just let him sit at the bottom of the stairs and throw a fit before he crawls himself back up them, but not Julie.  Julie suckers into his begging and carries the little manipulator all the way back up the stairs!  I guess I can see why he likes her more than he likes me. . .oh well. . .

Happy Birthday Baby!!!

I did NOT make this amazing cupcake.  His nursery leaders brought it over. . .my sad little creations pale in comparison to the awesomeness of this clown cupcake, that before it was devoured, had more frosting on top than cupcake on bottom.

CHEESE!!!!

Here are the cupcakes I made.  Pathetic in comparison, right?  But they were really yummy!  Will is 'leading the music' as we sing Happy Birthday to him in this picture!

Blowing out the candles. . . he actually did it all by himself!

Will's favorite thing right now is a 'baltheball'. . .thats about how he says it.  So cute!

Look at that face!!!!  So beautiful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home