So, last week we are driving down the road and Cohen is singing his school song. . ."Hail to the Red and Blue. We'll always fight and cheer you!". . .something along those lines.  I was actually really impressed that he knew the whole thing and was just enjoying listening to him sing.  There's a bit of a pause and he says,

"Mom, what does hell mean?"

As far as I'm concerned this question has come out of left field, so when I don't answer right away he keeps going:

"I don't mean hell like 'What the hell?'  I mean hell like 'Hell to the Red and Blue'."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!  Now, I don't know where he learned the term 'What the hell?', but I was still laughing pretty hard!!!

It took me a minute to convince him that the word was HAIL, and not HELL, but I think he got it. . .I think. . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home