Who's Right Here?

Tonight at dinner, Evan starts singing:

"Follow duh pwahfet, follow duh pwahfet, follow duh pwahfet, (now shaking his finger at me) don't go a-stwaaaaaay" 

First of all, I didn't know he could sing that song, so I was totally impressed. 

Then Cohen joins in the singing and the way he's saying 'astray' sounds funny, so I ask him "Don't go a-what?"

C - "Don't go a-STRANGE."

Evan pipes up and in a very reprimanding voice says to Cohen, "NO!  It's don't go a-STWAIT!"

So, either way you look at it, just follow the prophet.

2 Comments:

  1. Leadership Training said...
    That's awesome!
    Katri said...
    I don't know what it is about that song, but it seems that every kid loves it. And they all have their own versions of what it says.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home