June 2010


Cute Baby Will!!


I gave all the boys a haircut, and the next day, Cohen adjusted his a little bit with Jared's nose-hair-trimmer!! Ha! I guess this is our first 'self-haircut'.


Evan must have just gotten too worn out to get dressed!!


For Fathers Day, the boys helped me wrap Jared's gifts, and bring him breakfast in bed.

The food was supposed to be for Jared. . .good thing dad's know how to share, hu?!!

We took a little drive up the mountain and stopped for some lunch and to throw rocks off the mountain. . .

Evan started throwing the charred remains of somebody's firewood. . .

We went to a water party, and they had this little slip-n-slide. Evan was a little hog and took every other turn! He would get off, then go stand at the front of the line, stare at the kid whose turn it was supposed to be for a second, then go again!! I had to intervene, but I thought it was funny!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home