Baby Teeth

Baby Will cut his first tooth yesterday!!! At 4 months and 2 days old!! He has had a runny nose for a few days now, and yesterday he was fussy-ish. . .and last night I felt that first little tooth! All of our kids have cut their teeth early. Cohen was before 5 months, and Evan cut his first tooth on his 4 month birthday. So, I suppose Baby Will is just following suit! He's such a wonderful baby that I was wondering what was bugging him yesterday because he was fussy for the first time in his life. I am so blessed!!!

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Wow! It's been too long saince we've talked, I've checked your bog, and...well...I'm a doofus! We miss you guys, believe it or not, and WIll looks so big & cute! SO glad Evan is poty trained! Wow, what great stuff has been happeneing there!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home