"Mom? I love you."

Cohen just knows how to make his mom love him more and more, and get wrapped around his little finger without her hardly noticing. FIVE TIMES today, he has, out of the blue, and totally of his own accord, said "Mom?" and of course it sounds like he wants something, or needs something, so I say 'Yea?', and then he just looks at me and says "I love you." That's it!! That's what he wanted!!! To tell me that he loves me!!! My heart. . .oh my beating heart!!! It belongs to you today my boy. And it still sounds a little like "I wuff you." which reminds me that he's still such a baby, but such a big boy more and more every day. I love being a mother.

3 Comments:

  1. The Wiser Side said...
    makes all those other not so fun moments worth it all!
    The Boothes said...
    Wow I can't wait for the day I can hear those words in Ethan's little voice, but then again there is a part of me that can wait.
    Guynneth said...
    Made my freaking day.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home