OK, so since my husband is such an amazing photographer, I know that I will NEVER pay for school pictures.  Until now I was thinking that it would just save me a lot of money. . .never did I imagine the hideous nature of the picture that would be sent home.  They have this ridiculous system that you have to pre-pay for the class photo (which I did), but you post-pay for the individual photos. . .I think it probably hurts them in the end, because honestly, who is going to pay for this crap after they see it?  You can 'opt-out' of the individual photo beforehand, or if you don't they'll just send home the whole package to you and you return the pictures that you don't want to buy.  Now, I was curious to see what their pictures would look like, so even though I knew I wouldn't be buying, I didn't opt-out either.

Boy am I ever glad I got to see these beauties!!!  I have a million things I could say about it, and yet, I am speechless!!  Here. . .take a look-see for yourself. . .


I just. . .I have no words to describe. . .what the???. . .Oh my. . .really?. . .The garden?. . .and the posing?. . .and the. . .the. . .EVERYTHING!!!!

And they want $15 for the first sheet!!!!!  You can get all 5 for a mere $35!!!!!  What a deal!!!

Needless to say, I will allow my children to have their individual photos taken from now on for a few reasons. . .so I can be reminded of what an amazing photographer their dad is, and so I can be thankful I have boat-loads of actually beautiful photos of my children. . .and so we can all have a good laugh!!

2 Comments:

  1. Lauren and Justin said...
    I bought Sophie's just so we could have her ridiculous school photo every year! :) This year's wasn't too shabby.
    Mom Haddock said...
    I'm with you, Nat. I always hated the school photos of our kids, but Jared wasn't grown up enough to take photos for us. ;) Wish he could have.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home