Summer 2011

There are some more photos of this summer somewhere on some other memory card. . .maybe one day I'll find them!!!  In the meantime, here are a few photos from the summer.


Chan brought here awesome new raft up for family reunion and we took it over to Bountiful Lake to test it out.
 










There was this Kayaking group there and they had these kid kayaks that they weren't using so they let Cohen and Hailey try them out.  They were actually pretty good at paddling themselves around!





Cute Binkie Baby. . .oh how we love that binkie!!!!


Evan and Will playing in the awesomely wood-paneled room. . .notice the groovy stone-work on the bar at the right.  Oh yes, we do need a few updates.


2 of my voice students, Bella and Harrison (sister and brother), started cleaning my windows one day while waiting for each other.  AWESOME!!!!  So of course we had to take some dorky pictures. . .


Baby Will LOVES shoes!!!  He wants to be wearing them all the time and will bring you his shoes and socks if he's not wearing any.  One morning he just couldn't wait for me to get him dressed and had to have those shoes on with his jammies!!

1 Comment:

  1. Lisa said...
    So fun to get so many posts from you all at once, and see what your family's been up to. You're going to do a post about your new house, right? I don't even know where it is! Soon I will be done with all this remodeling and unpacking, and I would love to get together. Warning...when you see me, you will think I am "due any day now" or "about to pop", but I'm not due until Christmas. Just fair warning, I might be a little sensitive about this :-)

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home