Don't forget. . .

(I just discovered I had a few 'drafts' in my blog list that never got posted. . .I don't remember what else they were supposed to say, but figured I'd better post them. . .needless to say, the information they contain is OLD!!!!)

This one is from last winter. . .maybe January or February. . .

First off, let me just say that my cute little baby is the BEST!!!  Oh, he's needy and wants to be with me all the time, but he really is such a great baby.  He's getting so chatty, it is the cutest thing ever.  He babbles all of the time, and our favorite (how do you write in baby talk?) is when he gets his little tongue going lah-ler-lah-ler-lah-ler.

He is getting to the point in life where he wants to be crawling, he just doesn't know it yet.  He's a-rockin' back and forth and starting to turn around in circles, but he just hates 'tummy-time' (all of my boys have).  And I need him to start crawling because he is getting HEAVY!!  I don't know what he weighs now (about 21 lbs I would guess), but there is another baby boy in our ward that was born the day before Will, and he's got a good 5 pounds on that kid!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home