Why are you so happy?

Cohen is not the greatest at answering questions quite yet.  You ask him "Cohen, why are you laughing?" and he responds, "I just laughing mom." Stuff like that.  So, the other day, Cohen woke up while Jared was getting ready for work, so he got him out of bed and brought him in to lay down by me.  He was just laying there smiling and smiling at me and so I said, "Cohen, why are you so happy?  What are you smiling about?"  And he says, "'Bout Jesus."  Jared and I just looked at each other and started laughing because our son is so cute!!!  

3 Comments:

  1. The Wiser Side said...
    gotta love the things kids come up with!
    Anonymous said...
    I love it!! Sophie also gives silly answers to why questions, like "'cuz...yeah, mom!"
    Britt said...
    well, you guys must be doing something right! juliette, however, calls the ward pianist jesus. sadly this "jesus" person is a girl. and she's blonde. and she doesn't have a beard. go figure.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home