Here it is. . .well, 1/2 of it. . .my glorious shower. It's done now, but I need to take a picture of it still. It's beautiful, and it smells like rain when you shower in it.

Cohen is shockingly good at the drums on Guitar Hero. He's not even 3 yet, and he got a streak of 6 perfect hits his first time around!!!

Vaseline does NOT wash out of your hair. . .not even with dish soap. Just in case you were wondering.


So, we're potty training Cohen, but Evan is more excited about it some days.



Here's Cohen helping me shovel the driveway with his new kid-size shovel.

2 Comments:

  1. The Wiser Side said...
    I love that Evan is in his PJ's at Wal-mart! I still love that "poop" story!
    Britt said...
    how did you do that shower?! i hate it when people are talented at everything. :)

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home