Here's Cohen and Evan with their future wives Juliette and Lizzie. . .Britt, if you have a better picture of this send it to me, cuz this was the best one I got. . .
"Look Mom!  I gave Baby Will a hat!" 
There's those 2 bottom teeth!
Cohen and Evan getting ready to play soccer with the Summer Rec program.  They loved it!!
Go Evan!!
Here they are on a train-ride at the 24th of July celebration in Bountiful.
My dad invited us to come along to his company's summer picnic up at Pineview.  It was a blast!!  Evan got to go on a long ride with Grandma and Hannah.  He loved it. . .and then he fell asleep on Hannah's back while they were still out there!!
Evan, Cohen, Hailey, Hannah, and me.
Here's Cohen the Teddy Bear.  Aren't older cousins the best?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home